Autism Awareness Course Overview
This online Autism Awareness course care is aimed at care workers who are involved with clients who have Autism. Candidates will gain a better understanding of what Autism is and the effect it has on an individual. The course can follow two different pathways: Child Development and Autism Awareness or Adult Mental Health and Autism.
- Introduction to Autism in Children
- Child Development
- Characteristics of Autism
- Social Interaction
- Social Communication
- Sensory Difficulties
- 60 Minutes
Why choose our online Autism Awareness course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
After completing the Autism Awareness course, you may also be interested in checking out our online Asperger Syndrome course.