The latest and most up-to-date version of CompTIA’s vendor-neutral and globally recognised Security+ certification, with an updated syllabus and live labs to help students build their practical knowledge of protecting corporate IT systems.
The CompTIA Security+ qualification will give you the theory and practical knowledge to install and configure systems to secure applications, wired and wireless networks, devices and other functions. The skills you will learn are vendor-neutral, so you will be able to utilise the skills you learn using technologies and practices that aren’t tied down to any particular computer hardware or software manufacturer.
Cybersecurity threats are growing at an exponential rate as attacks become more sophisticated. If you are in the IT industry, you should be building a skillset that means you can protect any network you are managing, and your personal devices from the cybercriminals looking to hack, steal and destroy.
The CompTIA Security+ is recommended for IT professionals who are Network Administrators or Security Administrators with the CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience, but due to the core cybersecurity focus it can also be taken by professionals in IT looking to increase their security skills.
Key Learning Points
- Threats, attacks and vulnerabilities
- Technologies and tools
- Architecture and design
- Identity and access management
- Risk management
- Cryptography and PKI
- How to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability
Advantages of the course
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available, giving you support to any queries or issues you have within minutes
- Live Labs included so you can implement the knowledge you learn in a practical, safe, risk-free environment and practice your skills
- Customer support available, 24/7, Monday to Friday
- 12-month access to the course content which you can complete as quickly as you like!
- 24/7 access to our portal so you can study anytime
- Learn how to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks and devices
- Understand how to perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate techniques
- Course compatible with multiple devices
- Managing Risk
- Monitoring and Diagnosing Networks
- Understanding Devices and Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management
- Wireless Network Threats
- Securing the Cloud
- Host, Data, and Application Security
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Social Engineering and Other Foes
- Security Administration
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response
- Appendix A
- Appendix B