Take control of your accountancy career and continue with your comprehensive study towards your CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification.
Take control of your accountancy career and continue with your comprehensive study towards your CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification. If you’ve reached this stage, you will know that you’re on the home stretch and all that’s left to complete is the trio of modules that make up the strategic level of the certificate. Stay motivated and continue with your studies with the E3 Enterprise Strategy course and you’ll be one more step closer to achieving this highly regarded industry certification.
Core Units and % Contributions
As with the other Professional Chartered Management Accounting courses you will have studied so far, the E3 course is split into individual units that each carry a particular percentage which contributes to the overall result. You can study for this module entirely online, at a convenient time to you, so that you don’t have to worry about finding time between your daytime commitments to attend study sessions and tutorials.
The aim of the E3 course is to advance your knowledge and skills so that you can design and implement strategies which can improve the performance of an enterprise. The course is broken down into interacting with the competitive environment (20%), change management (20%), evaluation of strategic position and strategic options (30%) and implementing strategic plans and performance evaluation (30%). Covering a variety of topic areas to ensure that your knowledge and expertise is comprehensive and thorough, you will walk away from the E3 course feeling more confident and competent within the subject area and will be ready to take the management accounting world by storm…just two more courses after this one and you will hold the highly-acclaimed CIMA qualification that you’ve been working so hard to achieve!
Key Learning Points
This course is a valuable resource for anyone studying towards the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification. It is one of nine courses that applicants will have to complete before they will be awarded the final qualification. Applicants must already hold the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or equivalent.
- Learn how external factors, including stakeholders, society, suppliers and customers, can affect an organisation’s strategy.
- Understand the impact of information systems on an organisation, including IT and the Internet.
- Get to grips with the main elements of the change process, so that you can help to advise an organisation on how to manage resistance to change and what can trigger the changes in the first place.
- Learn how to advise on, recommend and implement a change programme and learn the role of management within the change process.
- Understand and evaluate the process of strategy development, including strategy formulation, the various strategic options, the different organisational structures and the role of directors within the process.
- Evaluate the various tools and techniques, qualitative and quantitative, which are used within strategy development processes, including trend analysis, system modelling and the Delphi method.
- Gain insight into the appropriate control methods and be able to recommend them according to the strategy being implemented.
- Learn how to recommend solutions to problems faced within performance management situations and be able to evaluate alternative models of performance management, such as the balanced scorecard.
- Boost your advisory skills and learn how to competently recommend changes to information systems when an organisation’s strategy would benefit from the change.
Advantages of this course
- Delivered online, giving students convenience and the ability to work at their own pace from home.
- Material is available in stages, to limit the chance of feeling overwhelmed by the work volume.
- Diverse range of study materials to suit your individual learning profile, including tutorials, training manuals, printable reference guides, interactive simulations and exam practice kits.
- Free upgrades for a year, to ensure that the material you learn is as up to date as possible.
- Test yourself with the self-assessments available throughout the course, to help you to monitor your own progress and see where improvements can be made.
- Email and phone support with no premium rate charges, for when you need a little helping hand.
- Add to your employee skillset and marketability with a thorough understanding of enterprise strategy.
- Learn valuable skills from this course individually and add to the other Professional Chartered Accounting courses for the complete learning package and ultimately achievement of prestigious industry qualification.
- Upon completion, the attainment of the CIMA qualification will only be, at most, two courses away.
- Boost your CV and build a better future for yourself by impressing prospective employers with your management accounting skills.
How fantastic is it to know that if you buy this course, you’ll be a maximum of two courses away from achieving your CIMA qualification? Invest in your future, today!