Work at Heights Safety Course Overview
The Work at Heights Safety Course is designed for anyone whose job requires them to work at height. The course focuses on what you need to know to use the right working at height safety equipment in order to create the safest working environment possible.
- Understand the relevant health & safety, working at height regulations and legislation
- Knowing and avoiding the hazards of working at height
- Understanding the importance of carrying out risk assessments
- Identify and select the correct type of safety equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for each task
- Inspection, maintenance and record keeping
- Employers and employees responsibilities
- 30 Minutes
Why the Work at Heights Safety Course?
Atom Training e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
This course and assessment is based online.
After completing your assessment, the results will displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate (further charges may apply).
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (since the date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have aces to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each sessions.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate they will have 12 months to complete the course. After that they will receive their certificate!