UK Bribery Act Awareness Course Overview
The UK Bribery Act 2010 came in to force on the 1st of July 2011.? It made a legal requirement for all businesses operating within the UK to ensure adequate training and protection is in place against corruption and bribery in an organisation.
In this course, you will gain the full understanding required to recognise and prevent bribery from happening within the workplace.
You will also be assisted with creating procedures and how to put into practice an anti-bribery policy/risk assessment.
This course is designed for businesses across all market sectors, helping you to demonstrate due diligence under the new legislation.
- The nature of bribery
- Anti-bribery corruption legislation
- The implications of a bribery compliance program
- Consequences of failing to implement a bribery program
- 60 Minutes
Why the UK Bribery Act Awareness course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet