First Day at Your New Job Overview
The Starting Work: First Day at Your New Job programmee will explain how to be prepared for the first day in your new job.? It will look at your basic employment rights, and you will be able to see what is expected of you at work.
- How to prepare for your first day at work
- Appropriate attire
- What your expectations of work are
- What your rights are
- Pay and deductions from your pay.
- Working hours ? holidays and breaks.
- Contracts of employment
- Timing keeping
- Maintaining a professional attitude
- Health and safety
- 30 Minutes
Why the Starting Work: First Day at Your New Job course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet