This great-value online training course is ideal for beginners to SAP, the German enterprise software solution used by organisations globally to manage business operations and customer relations. This high-quality training focuses on beginners to SAP’s financial general ledger accounting system, making it perfect for those with aspirations to begin a career in accounting using this gold-standard software.
What Will I Learn?
Over the three hours of easy-to-access and practical course content, you will cover basic SAP G/L general ledger topics. These include getting to grips with the basics of SAP G/L, G/L account postings, G/L postings with CO integration and document parking.
How Does the Training Work?
All study takes place online, making it the ideal option for individuals and businesses looking for a cost-effective and flexible training solution for those new to SAP G/L. With no weekly class to attend or deadlines to meet, learners are free to focus on attaining their new skillset at a time and in a place that suits them best during the full year that they have access to the course content for.
Work through the three hours of hands-on modules to start your journey towards mastering SAP G/L, including:
- Create G/L cash account (FS00).
- Post transfer from bank to cash account (FB50).
- Display posting document (FB03).
- Display cash account line items (FAGLL03, FBL3N).
- Display account balances (FAGLB03, FS10N).
- Create G/L cost account with CO integration (FS00).
- Post G/L cost item with CO integration (FB50).
- Create account line items layout settings (FAGLL03, FBL3N).
- Search and display posting document (FB03).
- Reverse posting document (FB08).
- Post with reference (F-02).
- Park vendor invoice (FB60).
- Display line items type park documents (FAGLL03, FBL3N).
- Post parked documents (FBV0).
- Start study immediately on completion of the simple registration process
- Customer support is available, should it be required
- A practical approach to learning with real SAP screens makes your new skillset easy to apply to the real world of work
- Try before you buy with a free SAP demo lesson to demonstrate how eLearning with SAP works
- Access to your training is for a full 12 months on signing up, giving you ample time and flexibility to complete your studies at a pace that suits you
- eLearning provides a cost-effective path to career development and learning new skills
- Access the engaging course content from all your internet-enabled devices
- Getting started with SAP G/L will set you apart from your peers and prove that you are serious about your career in financial accounting
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Create G/L cash account (FS00)
- Post transfer from bank to cash account (FB50)
- Display posting document (FB03)
- Display cash account line items (FAGLL03, FBL3N)
- Display Account Balances (FAGLB03, FS10N)
- Create G/L cost account with CO integration (FS00)
- Post G/L cost item with CO integration (FB50)
- Create Account line items layout settings (FAGLL03, FBL3N)
- Search and display posting document (FB03)
- Reverse posting document (FB08)
- Post with reference (F-02)
- Park vendor invoice (FB60)
- Display line items type parked documents (FAGLL03, FBL3N)
- Post parked documents (FBV0)