This superb-value online training course has been expertly designed for more experienced SAP Financial users to progress their professional skillset with the globally-used enterprise software company SAP. As SAP is relied on by so many businesses worldwide for their smooth and effective running, improving accounting skills with this system is a great move for those looking to advance their career prospects in financial accounting.
What Will I Learn?
Learners will build on their basic SAP Financials skills to master more complex procedures by progressing through 13 practical modules. Topics covered include vendor invoice receipt and payment, periodic processing tasks such as recurring entries, currency translation rates, new posting period and G/L account planning. In addition to this, key SAP FI reports such as Balance Sheet and P/L Statement, and how to set user parameters, are also covered in the course.
How Does It Work?
Due to the fact that all learning takes place online, the course is a time-effective as well as a cost-effective career development solution, both for businesses looking to provide training and for SAP professionals who are ready for new challenges in their careers. Although the previous course is not a prerequisite, the content is an ideal-follow on from the SAP FI G/L Financial General Ledger Accounting Basic Entry Level (User) course. With no weekly class to attend or deadline to meet, the learner is put in total control of the learning process, thus maximising their chance of a positive experience and ultimate success.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the three hours of hands-on course content to take your SAP FI skills to the next level.
- Invoice receipt and payment (FB60, F-53).
- Posting to recurring account (FB50).
- Enter recurring entry (FBD1).
- Batch posting documents for recurring doc. (F.14).
- Display line items for recurring entry (FAGLL03, FBL3N).
- Using parameters (FB00).
- Enter currency translations rates (S_BCE_68000174).
- Open and close posting periods (S_ALR_87003642).
- G/L account planning data entry (KP06).
- Bal. sheet & P/L statement reports (S-ALR_87012284).
- G/L line items report (S_ALR_87012282).
- Cash Flow Statement report (S_ALR_87012271).
- Chart of Accounts report (S_ALR_87012326).
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Start sharpening up your SAP FI skillset as soon as you complete the easy registration process
- Customer support is on hand, should you encounter difficulties
- Enjoy the freedom to recap and revisit the modules whenever you need to
- Proceed in confidence after downloading the free SAP demo lesson that gives you an insight into what your learning involves
- A practical approach, incorporating real SAP screens ensures learning is easy to apply to real-world scenarios
- You have a full 12 months to complete learning, giving you the flexibility to progress at your own pace with no deadline pressure
- eLearning is a cost-effective way to invest in your career progression
- Improving your SAP skills is a career-boosting move that will get you noticed by potential employers
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Invoice receipt and payment (FB60, F-53)
- Posting to recurring account (FB50)
- Enter recurring entry (FBD1)
- Batch posting documents for recurring doc. (F.14)
- Display line items for recurring entry (FAGLL03, FBL3N)
- User parameters (FB00)
- Enter currency translation rates (S_BCE_68000174)
- Open and close posting periods (S_ALR_87003642)
- G/L account planning data entry (KP06)
- Bal. sheet & P/L statement report (S_ALR_87012284)
- G/L line items report (S_ALR_87012282)
- Cash Flow Statement report (S_ALR_87012271)
- Chart of Accounts report (S_ALR_87012326)