This fantastic-value online course is designed for SAP FI Financials beginners. With many companies across the world choosing this German enterprise software system as their go-to solution for ensuring the smooth running of their business, learning the basics with SAP is a savvy career move. This course focuses on the basics when it comes to SAP FI Financials A/R Accounts Receivable.
What Does The Course Cover?
The four hours of hands-on modules offer a comprehensive introduction to the Accounts Receivable A/R module in SAP financials. Areas covered include master data, invoice, billing, park and post, credit memo and customer account block and reverse procedures.
Is The Course For Me?
With no previous qualifications required to embark on the training, this eLearning course is suitable for anyone who wishes to advance their career prospects by mastering the basics of SAP. Equally, it provides a no-hassle and cost effective way for employers to provide training for staff who need to develop new skills in this area. With no deadlines to meet or live class to attend, the training is a flexible way for anyone to invest in their career without putting extra pressure on an already busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the practical and precise modules to get started with your SAP FI Financials learning journey.
- Create customer master record (FD01).
- Create customer centrally with sales area data (XD01).
- Enter customer invoice general (F-22).
- Enter customer invoice (FB70).
- Enter customer invoice in foreign currency (FB70).
- Park invoice (FV70).
- Park invoice (F-64).
- Post Parked invoice (FB70).
- Post incoming payments (F-28).
- Post incoming payments with currency difference (F-28).
- Display document (FB03).
- Reverse document (FB08).
- Block/unblock customer (FD05).
- Credit Memo (FB75).
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Begin your learning journey with SAP as soon as you complete the no-hassle registration process
- Customer support is on hand, should it be needed
- As well as saving time, choosing eLearning is a cost-effective way to advance your skills
- No previous qualifications or professional experience are required to embark on the course
- The easy-to-engage with modules use real SAP screens so you are immediately immersed in how SAP works in the real-life scenarios you will use it in
- Access to the course is for a full 12 months on signing up
- Developing a basic knowledge of SAP Financials A/R Accounts Receivable is a great way to open the door to improved career options and attract the attention of potential employers
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Create customer master record (FD01)
- Create customer centrally with sales area data (XD01)
- Enter customer invoice general (F-22)
- Enter customer invoice (FB70)
- Enter customer invoice in foreign currency (FB70)
- Park invoice (FV70)
- Park invoice (F-64)
- Post Parked Invoice (FBV0)
- Post incoming payments (F-28)
- Post incoming payments with currency difference (F-28)
- Display document (FB03)
- Reverse document (FB08)
- Block/Unblock customer (FD05)
- Credit Memo (FB75)