This great-value online course is designed for experienced SAP FI Financials Accounts Receivable professionals who are ready to undertake new challenges and improve career prospects. With SAP enterprise software being a major player globally, advancing your SAP skillset can open many doors of opportunity across a diverse range of organisations.
What Does The Course Teach?
The easy-to-engage with training builds on the basics by empowering you with a good working understanding of advanced topics in SAP Financials Accounts Receivable such as cash management, credit management, Dunning, down payments and terms of payments. On completion of the course you will also be equipped with a detailed understanding of advanced SAP FI Accounts Receivable Features.
Is This Training For Me?
This course is targeted at professionals already familiar with SAP FI Financial Accounting and provides a logical next step from the SAP FI A/R Financial Accounts Receivable Basic Entry Level (User) course. Whether you are an individual with promotion aspirations or an employer who needs to deliver training to help workers improve their skillset, the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of eLearning make it the perfect solution when study needs to fit around other commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the practical and precise modules to get started with your SAP FI Financials learning journey.
- Create customer master record (FD01).
- Create customer centrally with sales area data (XD01).
- Enter customer invoice general (F-22).
- Enter customer invoice (FB70).
- Enter customer invoice in foreign currency (FB70).
- Park invoice (FV70).
- Park invoice (F-64).
- Post Parked invoice (FB70).
- Post incoming payments (F-28).
- Post incoming payments with currency difference (F-28).
- Display document (FB03).
- Reverse document (FB08).
- Block/unblock customer (FD05).
- Credit Memo (FB75).
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Begin your learning journey with SAP as soon as you complete the no-hassle registration process
- Customer support is on hand, should it be needed
- As well as saving time, choosing eLearning is a cost-effective way to advance your skills
- No previous qualifications or professional experience are required to embark on the course
- Access to the course is for a full 12 months on signing up
- Developing a basic knowledge of SAP Financials A/R Accounts Receivable is a great way to open the door to improved career options and attract the attention of potential employers
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Change terms of payment from configuration (OBB8)
- Change terms of payment (FD02)
- Change customer master terms of payment (XD02)
- Display Customer account changes (FD04)
- Post incoming payments with difference (F-28)
- Post incoming payments with cash discount (F-28)
- Down payment (F-37)
- Clear customer (F-32)
- Dunning payment reminder (F150)
- Payment advise (FBE1)
- Create posting documents from recurring doc. (F.14)
- Customer credit management change (FD32)
- Credit overview report (F.31)
- Create Bank (FI01)
- Change Bank (FI02)
- Display Changes (FI04)
- Bank Statement – Manual Entry (FF67)
- Bank Statement – Import (FF_5)
- Bank Statement – Post (FEBP)
- Cash Journal (FBCJ)
- Print Cashbook (S_ALR_87012309)
- Outstanding Checks Analysis (S_ALR_87012349)
- Void Unused Checks (FCH3)