This superb-value online course contains all the latest guidance for people who wish to build on their basic reports skills with the highly regarded and globally used enterprise software SAP.
Who Is The Training For?
The basic skills learned in the SAP FI Financial Reports Basic Entry Level (User) are the perfect platform for tackling this more advanced training. You will build on your basic skillset to gain a detailed understanding of advanced SAP FI report features and reporting options in SAP. This course represents a hassle-free, flexible training solution both for individuals who wish to advance their careers and organisations who need to deliver high-quality training to staff.
How Does It Work?
As all study takes place online, learners can access the four hours of high-quality training material for the full 12 months they are signed up for. With no weekly class to attend or deadlines to hit, learners are totally free to access any aspect of the training whenever and wherever they wish to. This puts the student in control of their learning experience, thus maximising their chance of success.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the four hours of hands-on course content to build on the SAP FI reports skills you already possess. Topics include:
- Chart of account report (F.10).
- Balance sheet/profit & loss statement report (F.01).
- Actual/budget comparison report (F.01).
- ALV list output report features (F.01).
- Special evaluations: balance sheet type (F.01).
- Output control: scaling and report summary (F.01).
- Change financial statement version (OB58).
- Create financial statement version (OB58).
- G/L general ledger account balances (F.08).
- Structured account balances (F.54).
- G/L general ledger line items report (F.51).
- Report variants.
- Report layouts.
- Report search help ID.
- Report export data.
- Report set filter.
- Report multiple sections.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Enjoy access to the four hours of learning for a full 12 months on signing up
- Download the free SAP demo lesson to give you an idea of what to expect from your SAP eLearning course
- Relate your new skillset to the work place with the practical approach that incorporates real SAP screens
- eLearning offers a flexible and cost effective way to build on you SAP FI reports skills
- The course is a fantastic follow-on from SAP FI Financial Reports Basic Entry Level (User)
- Taking your SAP FI reports skills to the next level is a sound investment in your future career prospects
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- F.10 – Chart of Account report
- F.01 – Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss Statement report
- F.01 – Actual/Budget comparison report
- F.01 – ALV list output report features
- F.01 – Special Evaluations: Balance Sheet Type
- F.01 – Output Control: Scaling and Report Summary
- OB58 – Change Financial Statement Version
- OB58 – Create Financial Statement Version
- F.08 – G/L general ledger Account Balances
- F.54 – Structured Account Balances
- F.51 – G/L general ledger Line Items report
- Reports Variants
- Report Layouts
- Report Search Help ID
- Report Export Data
- Report Set Filter
- Report Multiple Selections