This online course is a cost-effective way for newcomers to enterprise software SAP to start learning about Accounts Payable within this globally trusted software system. SAP is relied on by organisations all over the world for the smooth running of their operations and customer relations.
What Will I Learn?
The course offers a comprehensive introduction to the A/P Accounts Payable module in SAP Financials. You will learn about vendor master, vendor invoice, payment, A/P reports and vendor block. No qualifications are needed to register for the course, although it is expected that you are already working with, or have aspirations to work within SAP Financials.
How Does The Course Work?
All learning takes place online, meaning there are no deadlines to meet or weekly classes to commit to. This makes SAP eLearning the perfect flexible solution both for individuals who wish to learn a new skillset within SAP and businesses who are looking to provide an up-to-date and hassle-free training programme for their staff. With access to the course for a full year on signing up, there is ample time to complete the course and revisit learning when needed.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the hands-on content to get started on your journey towards SAP Accounts Payable proficiency.
- Create vendor and assign reconciliation account (FK02).
- Enter vendor invoice (FB60).
- Post outgoing payment (F-53).
- Enter vendor invoice with two CO cost centres (FB60).
- Enter vendor invoice in foreign currency (FB60).
- Post outgoing payment with currency difference (F-53).
- Vendor balance display layout change (FK10N).
- Enter vendor invoice general (F-43).
- Document change (FB02).
- Vendor block (FK05).
- Create vendor master record central for purchasing (XK01).
- Vendor purchasing block (XK05).
- Vendor purchasing display changes (XK04).
- Credit memo (FB65).
- Display vendor transaction figures (S_ALR_87012079).
- List of vendor line items.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices 24/7
- Customer support is available, should it be required
- Access to the course material is for a full 12 months on signing up
- eLearning is a cost and time effective way to improve your prospects
- No previous qualifications are needed to embark on the course
- A practical approach to learning incorporating real SAP screens makes it easy to visualise how your new skillset will be used in the real world
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Create vendor master record (FK01)
- Change vendor & assign Reconciliation account (FK02)
- Enter vendor invoice (FB60)
- Post outgoing payment (F-53)
- Enter vendor invoice with two CO cost centers (FB60)
- Enter vendor invoice in foreign currency (FB60)
- Post outgoing payment with currency difference (F-53)
- Vendor balance display layout change (FK10N)
- Enter vendor invoice general (F-43)
- Document change (FB02)
- Vendor block (FK05)
- Create vendor master record central for purchasing (XK01)
- Vendor Purchasing Block (XK05)
- Vendor Purchasing Display Changes (XK04)
- Credit Memo (FB65)
- Display Vendor Payment History (S_ALR_87012085)
- Display Vendor Transaction Figures (S_ALR_87012079)
- List of Vendor Line Items (S_ALR_87012103)