This fantastic value advanced online course is perfect for more experienced SAP Financials users who wish to build on their Accounts Payable skills within this globally used enterprise software system.
What Does The Course Involve?
At the end of this hands-on training you will achieve a detailed understanding of advanced SAP FI Accounts Payable features. Credit memo, clearing, payments, recurring entries, terms of payment, parking, vendor invoice and FI A/P reports are all covered. There is also a focus on automatic and scheduling of payments and account clearing.
Is It For Me?
The course has been expertly designed as a logical follow-on from the SAP FI A/P Financial Accounts Basic Entry Level (User) training. However, the content is suitable for anyone with the basic skills covered in this initial course. The flexibility of eLearning makes it an attractive proposition both for professionals looking to advance their careers and organisations looking to provide a training solution for staff. With no weekly class to attend or deadlines to meet, the student can maximise their chance of success by enjoying total control of the learning process.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Progress through the five hours of detailed and practical course content to take a leap forward with your SAP Accounts Payable skillset.
- Create credit memo (FB65).
- Clear vendor account (F-44).
- Post outgoing payment with minor difference (F-53).
- Vendor account changes (FK04).
- Automatic payment transactions (F110).
- Vendor line items report with filter (FBL1N).
- Recurring entries (FBD1).
- Enter vendor invoice w/alternative bank (FB60).
- Change terms of payment (OBB8).
- Post parked invoice (FBV0).
- Change line items (FB09).
- Set deletion indicator (FK06).
- Schedule payment program periodically (F110S).
- Automatic clearing (F.13).
- Vendor balance report (S_ALR_87012089).
- Create posting documents from recurring documents (F.14).
- Recurring entries list (F.15).
- Display changes to vendors (S_ALR_87012089).
- Payment list (S_P99_41000099).
- Check lots (S_P99_41000102).
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Work on all your internet-enabled devices at a time and in a place that suits you
- Customer support is available, should you encounter issues
- Access to the course is for a full year on signing up
- Find out what to expect from SAP eLearning by downloading the free SAP demo lesson before signing up
- Opting for eLearning can save you both time and money
- Taking your SAP FI Accounts Payable skillset to the next level will impress potential employers and improve your promotion prospects
- Once you complete the course you will gain an internationally valid SAP certificate
- Full, 24/7, online based SAP support available.
- Create credit memo (FB65)
- Clear vendor account (F-44)
- Post outgoing payment with minor difference (F-53)
- Vendor account changes (FK04)
- Automatic payment transactions (F110)
- Vendor line items report with filter (FBL1N)
- Recurring entries (FBD1)
- Enter vendor invoice w/alternative bank (FB60)
- Change terms of payment (OBB8)
- Post Parked invoice (FBV0)
- Change line items (FB09)
- Set Deletion Indicator (FK06)
- Schedule Payment Program Periodically (F110S)
- Automatic Clearing (F.13)
- Vendor balance report (S_ALR_87012082)
- Create Posting Documents from Recurring Documents (F.14)
- Recurring Entries Lists (F.15)
- Display Changes to Vendors (S_ALR_87012089)
- Payment List (S_P99_41000099)
- Check Lots (S_P99_41000102)