Money Laundering Awareness Training Overview
The Money Laundering Awareness Course shows users how to assess the risk of money laundering in their business and report suspicious transactions or activities.
It also covers what the everyday responsibilities under the money laundering regulations are and the measures that can be taken to protect businesses against the risk of money laundering.
- Money Laundering Regulations
- Risk assessment
- Nominated officers & staff training
- Recognising & reporting suspicious actions or activities
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- 60 Minutes
Why the Money Laundering Awareness Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet