Learn how to make the most of social media with this comprehensive course. This course takes an in depth look at some of the lesser known social media platforms and the best way to use them to promote your business or company. Through self-paced lessons presented by industry experts learn the concepts and application of social media and how they can be used to maximise the effectiveness of your communications. This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to work within the fields of PR, sales, marketing or communications, or would like to advance the knowledge they already have.
Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning Points
Used effectively, social media can outperform all other types of marketing and communication strategy. Focus areas of this course include:
- Bitly. On the face of it, Bitly may seem like a simply link shortening website, but it also provides valuable insight into how your links are performing. It is full of analytic features that monitor the popularity of your links, keeps track of how your links perform over time and finds out which websites are driving your traffic.
- Woobox. Woobox offers a range of apps that allow you to create competitions, coupons, polls, deals, quizzes and more that will help you boost your reputation and market your product more successfully through social media. Learn how to make full use of this powerful tool and reach a wide audience.
- HootSuite. HootSuite is a social media management system that allows you to easily manage your brand or business. It provides a dashboard interface that allows you to track your social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google , FourSquare, WordPress and more. Learn how to make full use of this powerful tool and use it to create a cohesive social media marketing strategy.
- Storify. Storify allows you to create timelines from a variety of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and many other web resources. Use it to collate information on whatever subject you like and then share it with customers and contacts. Learn how to use Storify to collect information and stories relating to your business and how to share them with people interested in you or your product.
- Social Media ‘Rules’ and Tips. The way you conduct yourself through your social media channels will have a direct impact on your business. Learn the rules of social media etiquette so that you can maximise the potential of your business through successful marketing strategies.
Advantages of this course
Social media marketing is an integral part of day-to-day life and a thorough knowledge of how to use it will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platform
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
Sign up now and boost your career or business further than you could have ever thought possible.
- Determine Your Goals
- Create Your Persona Or Voice
- Decide On Your Platforms
- Establishing A Social Media Manager
- Coordinate With Customer Service
- Create A Predetermined Crisis Management Plan
- Stick To The Script
- Building Relationships With The Media
- Find Your Evangelist
- Stay Informed- Part1
- Stay Informed- Part2
- Woobox- Part1
- Woobox- Part2
- Hoot Suite- Part1
- Hoot Suite- Part2
- Social Media Rules and Tips
- Social Media Conclusion
- Tweetdeck- Boolean Search