Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Training Overview
In the Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Training programme, you’ll develop a more detailed understanding of the protected characteristics and apply that knowledge within your role in the health care environment.
This course looks in detail at the key issues surrounding Equality and Diversity. Each session looks at one of the key protected characteristics and is followed by its own assessment.
Equality and Diversity Learning Outcomes
- Improved ability to empathise with colleagues and patients from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to contribute to ensuring that access and services are appropriate to individuals’ needs.
- A greater understanding of the seven key protected characteristics.
- 30 Minutes
Why do the Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet