Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Awareness Overview
The Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Awareness course provides the broad based-knowledge of Equality and Diversity needed by all staff working in the healthand social care sector today.
It delivers an understanding of Equality and Diversity and will help you apply that knowledge in the healthcare environment.
You will also gain insight into the benefits and aspects of Equality and Diversity, as well as an understanding of discrimination, the importance of language and communication, and the impact of legislation.
- Understand what is meant by Equality and Diversity
- Understand the nature and process of discrimination
- Increase your own awareness of discrimination
- Understand the importance of communication and language
- Understand how to use power responsibly
- Be aware of the relevant UK legislation, strategies and policies
- 30 Minutes
Why take the Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Awareness courses?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet