Contracts and Written Statements Overview
The Contracts and Written Statements e-course will help you determine who needs a written a contract or written statement and what should be contained in the documents.
This e-learning course will cover the processes that need to happen when a contract is varied or terminated.
- Contracts and written statements
- What’s the difference?
- How do they work?
- Who needs one?
- What’s in a written statement?
- What makes a contract?
- The process for varying a contract
- Getting agreement
- Dealing with problems
- Legal layoffs
- Terminating a contract
- 60 Minutes
Why choose our online courses?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet