Achieve the final module in the extensive CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification and you’ll be well on your way towards reaching your accountancy career goals. By now, students should have completed the majority, if not all, of the CIMA syllabus that predisposes this module and will be on the home straight. On completion of this final module students can walk away with the highly commended CIMA certificate that will add professional weight to their CV.
Study Online, Whenever You Like
As with our other courses in this series, the F3 financial strategy units are delivered online, so that you can study at your own pace, when it’s convenient to you, and within the comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer which has access to the Internet so that you can sign in and utilise the diverse range of resources that are available at your fingertips.
Easy to Navigate and Manageable
The F3 Financial Strategy course mainly focuses on providing you with the building blocks that you need to learn how to prepare, implement and manage a financial strategy of an organisation, while also touching on investment decisions and financial analysis. The syllabus is broken down into three units; formulation of financial strategy (25%), financing decisions (30%) and investment decisions and project control (45%). These individual percentages will contribute to the final mark and will join the other modules (E1, P1, F1, E2, P2, F2, E3 and P3) to form the overall certificate.
Key Learning points
Combine the F3 Financial Strategy module with the other modules in the series, to achieve the higher level certificate in CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting. Applicants must hold the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting or an approved equivalent qualification.
- Get to grips with potential strategic financial objectives of an organisation and learn about the external and internal factors that can impact financial strategy.
- Learn the three key decisions of financial management – investment, financing and dividend – and learn more about the relationship between the three.
- Learn about current and emerging issues in financial and external reporting, including new accounting standards and environmental factors.
- Learn how to evaluate the financing requirements of an organisation and how to implement objectives and strategies that could lead to their attainment, including both short-term and long-term targets.
- Learn about the available alternative methods of achieving the financing requirements, including stakeholders, investments, long-term debt and methods of issuing securities and the effect that these financing decisions can have on the final balance sheet structure.
- Delve into the operation of stock exchanges, including the efficient market hypothesis and how share prices are calculated.
- Understand the role of the treasury function and the advantages/disadvantages of establishing a treasury department within an organisation.
- Learn how to evaluate investment choices, including the costs, benefits and risks of particular projects and their financial and strategic implications.
- Look at merger, acquisition and divestment as potential opportunities, as well as exit strategies and the reasons behind them.
- Gain insight into the various potential investment projects, how to implement them and how to control them, including their post-completion audits.
Advantages of this course
- Gain the financial strategy know-how and skills that are a valuable asset to every company.
- The final hurdle in your CIMA Chartered Management Accountancy journey!
- Make your CV stand out with a universally recognised, higher level CIMA qualification that really counts.
- Increase your job prospects and improve your marketability in a competitive industry.
- Available online, so no need for any commuting between home and study centre. Simply log on and learn at your convenience.
- Course materials are available for a full 24 months post-registration, so there’s no rush for you to complete the course.
- Free upgrades to the course across the 24 month period, so you will learn up-to-date information throughout.
- Interactive simulations, training manuals, online learning, printable reference guides and exercises, and self-assessment examination kits will help you to retain the information you are learning and keep you engaged.
Add the CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification to your glowing CV with the F3 Financial Strategy course. Book now to complete the final module in this comprehensive learning series and achieve professional accounting certification.